Senior Account Manager- CPG/Processor
Full Harvest is solving the #1 contributor to climate change - food waste - with the leading business-to-business online produce marketplace specializing in imperfect and surplus produce. The company is not only solving on-farm food loss, the largest portion of the food waste problem, but is also bringing the $1T produce industry online end-to-end for the first time ever. A win-win-win for farmers, food companies, and the planet.
Full Harvest recently closed a $28M Series B round and expanded our leadership team. The company is backed by leading technology, impact, and agriculture investors such as Spark Capital, Cultivian Sandbox, Telus Ventures, and RaboBank. Full Harvest is recognized as a World Economic Forum Tech Pioneer, the top 2020 Fast Company World Changing Idea, a Forbes Most Innovative Agtech Startup, and was recently on the cover of Newsweek magazine.
Want to join a super friendly, hardworking, and passionate team that is determined to solve food waste? Check out our job opening below:
Senior Account Manager- CPG/Processor Role:
As a Senior Account Manager at Full Harvest, you will be responsible for managing, building and growing a book of business of CPG and Processor Buyers. You will also act as a commodity manager for targeted commodities, charged with the strategy and growth of those commodity classes across all FH buyers. In addition, you will have a key role in the continual development of our marketplace by partnering with our Product and Engineering teams on feature refinement of our technology platform.
You will report directly to the VP of Sales & Supply and be part of the Sales & Supply team.
Sales Management: Close and Grow Existing Buyers & New Buyers in the CPG & Processor Industries
New CPG & Processor Buyers: identify, close, and grow new accounts in the consumer food sector utilizing existing relationships and industry knowledge to bring these accounts to the Full Harvest Marketplace:
- Identify and transition existing relationships
- Build pipeline of new Buyers within this vertical
- Execute on spot, program and contract business on all fresh produce grades within the CPG/Processor sector
- Build vertical and Buyer forecasts by Quarter and commodity
- Work with suppliers on contracts and programs to drive sales
- Build and grow Buyer relationships through data sharing, upcoming crop evaluations, personal visits and execution across all RFP’s, pricing information and orders
- Responsible for delivering on sales targets within the vertical lines of business
- Become a Full Harvest Marketplace Master and support adoption with your
- Buyer/Supplier prospects/customers
- Manage to a 25% increase month over month (MoM) goal on Buyers engagement on the marketplace across major features
Commodity Management: Specific Commodities
- As a member of the Sales & Supply team, you will be responsible for owning commodity sourcing and building lasting partnerships with growers and suppliers for your buyers’ needs as well as other team members..
- Forecasting & crop outlooks that are so important for providing information to our buyers
- Supply mapping
- Seasonal & year long contractible and programmable volume with our suppliers
- Engage and support suppliers on using the Marketplace
- Team player - support systems within the Supply team. Use previous produce experience to assist and support team members.
- Work and engage within Sales & Supply on strategy and tactics along:
- Aggregating demand and supply for bigger programs
- Marketplace engagement
- Better systems and processes for the team on execution
- Responsible to Work with Product and Tech on Marketplace Engagement
- - Attend and participate in weekly product touch-bases
- - Work closely with Sales Engineer to ensure feedback from customers and personal experience is incorporated into Platform build
- - Be a strong advocate for the Marketplace with Buyers and Suppliers
- - Report Platform bugs/issues in the backend request slack channel
Our Ideal Candidate:
- - Able to work in-person in our downtown SF Office Tuesdays and Thursdays (with 3 weeks allowed remote per year)
- - 5+ years of Sales experience, some of which working within a fast-growing company
- 2+ years specifically managing strategic, national or Tier 1 CPG and/or Processor accounts
- Have a large, existing book of business within CPG and/or Processors to leverage
- Experience working with fresh produce or other similar industries preferred
- Successfully prospected and acquired new large/complex customers with demonstrated long-term relationships
- Experience using analytics and data for problem solving.
- A demonstrated track record of achieving results through complex process and systems by driving continuous improvement. Demonstrated success working in fast-paced business environments, executing in the face of ambiguity and constant change
- Start up experience, especially B2B or SaaS, a big plus but not required
- Knowledge and training using a sales/account management methodology
- Team player - support systems within the Supply team, using previous sales or product experience to assist and support team members
How We Operate:
As a team, we are focused on our mission of empowering sustainability solving food waste and we strive to do this by executing in the following ways:
- - We truly believe in our mission and will do whatever it takes to achieve it
- - We are results focused and consistently deliver strong results
- - We go to great lengths to understand and delight our customers
- - Our team can rely on us as well as our integrity
- - We admit mistakes openly and take full accountability
- - We look for solutions by analyzing data and all the facts
- - Opportunity to work on a great mission- solving food waste
- - A fun, challenging environment that will give you the chance to significantly grow and learn
- - Equity in a high-growth startup
- - The most up-to-date technology, including company-issued Macs, the latest software and other tools needed to excel at your job
- - Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- - 401k plan
Compensation range for this position: $120k-$130k + aggressive commission plan.
Looking for more info. about us? We recently closed our Series B led by Tier 1 impact investment fund Telus Ventures. Learn more in this TechCrunch article.
Full Harvest is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/talent/hire/983985156/
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.